Airline Cargo Logistics Tracking System (ACT)
QID’s Airline Cargo Tracking (ACT) Solution is air cargo industry’s first transformative turnkey barcode compatible, RFID enabled solution engineered to help leading airline cargo operators to improve productivity, operational effectiveness, business reflexes and customer experiences. Attributes of ACT encompasses cargo serialization, stages of automated cargo identification and tracking process using reusable passive RFID tags, makes it cost effective and efficient method for closed-loop cargo tracking compared to standard barcode tracking.
ACT enable easy cargo routing and information verification using QID’s hardware innovation including multi-modal handheld computer, gate portal systems installed at strategic locations along the cargo logistics operations value chain. Automatic e- alerts are sent via email/SMS when a misroute situation is encountered for immediate corrective action. Item level tracking at each stage provides complete trail of the cargo when it’s transferred from one airport to another thus reducing cargo-package losses and customer claims. QID’s web based system enable real time location management and reporting analytics of cargo movement across the transportation logistics value chain. ACT is customizable and integrates seamless into customer’s backend systems including SAP, JD Edwards, as well as corporate databases via open APIs.
ACT solution comprises of industry standard hardware products and customizable middleware and software application modules based on customer needs.
- QHH7000: MS Windows CE based multi-modal – Barcode Scanner and UHF RFID handheld computer/reader
- QMC6500: MS Windows Mobile based 1/2D barcode scanner global Industrial mobile computer
- QMC9600: MS Windows CE based 1/2D barcode scanner + UHF RFID (optional) global industrial mobile computer
- QFR9900: Gateway unit – UHF RFID Fixed reader with antenna package
- QCT210: Reusable cargo tag; Memory -512 bits, 10000 programmable cycles
- QMP420/QMP430: Ruggedized Mobile “Bluetooth” Label/Receipt Printer
- QPP300: Industrial High Volume Portable Label Printer
- QDP500: Industrial High Volume desk top barcode/RFID Label Printer
SOFTWARE APPLICATION/MIDDLEWARE COMPONENTS
Cargo Tracking Middleware & Software Application Platform
- Cargo Acceptance/Tag Commissioning Module
- Warehouse Entry/Exit Operations Module
- Outbound – Pre/Post Cargo Screening and Aircraft Loading Operations Module
- Inbound – Aircraft unloading Operations Module
- Cargo Receiving and Delivery Operations Module