Automated Road Test System Government Agency (ART)
QID’s ART provides a completely unbiased evaluation of a driver’s performance during while obtaining a new driver’s license. A track is prepared using concrete bricks embedded with RFID tracks. A mobile reader attached to the vehicles identifies the precise track of the vehicle and provides a real time plot of the vehicle path. Human errors in judgment can thus be avoided thereby improving road safety.
ART Software systems platform integrates seamlessly via an open API to both industry standards ERP systems like SAP, JD Edwards/Oracle and/or proprietary company’s data bases with minimal customization by QID’s software development team. ART system platform is available globally as a turnkey solution or hosted as managed service, customizable to meet customer’s regional/local needs and environments.
- QHH7000: QID’s multi-modal UHF RFID handheld computer/reader
- QMC9600: Global Industrial mobile computer
- QBT2000: Concrete Bricks Tag; Memory: 512 bits, 10000 programmable cycles.
- QMP420/QMP430: Ruggedized Mobile “Bluetooth” Label/Receipt Printer
SOFTWARE APPLICATION/MIDDLEWARE COMPONENTS
ART Tracking Middleware & Software Application Platform
- Customer Profile/Test Vehicle Commissioning Module
- On-road Test/Scanning Operations Module
- Base Station Communication and Mapping Module
- Web-based Business Analytics, and Reporting Module