Yard-Vehicle Tracking Management System (VTS)
Large manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facilities have a need to track all vehicles entering and exiting their premises at all times. Any deviation from an assigned route within the premises needs to be reported for security reasons. QID’s VTS offers automated mechanism to track all vehicles within the premise. The system notifies departments expecting vehicles for goods loading about arrival of vehicles in the loading area thereby avoiding delays in loading operations.
The proactive process also minimizes the time drivers spend awaiting loading thus reducing the overall expense incurred by companies. Automated coordination within the facilities or distribution center of all vehicle entry/exit premises result in minimization of vehicle drivers down time, improvement in overall supply operation efficiency and improve productivity, and reduce overall logistics/transportation cost.
VTS Software systems platform integrates seamlessly via an open API to both industry standards ERP systems like SAP, JD Edwards/Oracle and/or proprietary company’s data bases with minimal customization by QID’s software development team. VTS system platform is available globally as a turnkey solution or hosted as managed service, customizable to meet customer’s regional/local needs and environments.
- QHH7000: QID’s multi-modal UHF RFID handheld computer/reader
- QMC6500: QID’s global industrial mobile computer, windows mobile
- QMC9600: QID’s global industrial mobile computer, windows mobile/CE
- QFR9900:Gateway unit – UHF RFID Fixed reader with antenna package
- QMT200:Ruggedized reusable metal tag; 10000 programmable cycles
SOFTWARE APPLICATION/MIDDLEWARE COMPONENTS:
Yard-Vehicle Tracking Middleware & Software Application Platform
- Vehicle commissioning modules
- Yard –Vehicle Tracking Module
- Plant Gateway – entry/exit gate movement modules
- Web-based Data Analytics and Reporting Modules