Yard/Long Haul Shipping Container Movement Tracking System (CONTRAK)
QID’s long haul shipping container tracking solution – Contrack addresses industry’s need to track location of containers moving across various continents over various modes of transportation over a time period extending multiple months. A unique battery management technique supported by an internet enabled wireless communication infrastructure allows seamless visibility of assets and containers critical to this industry.
CONTRAK Software systems platform integrates seamlessly via an open API to both industry standards ERP systems like SAP, JD Edwards/Oracle and/or proprietary company’s data bases with minimal customization by QID’s software development team. CONTRACK system platform is available globally as a turnkey solution or hosted as managed service, customizable to meet customer’s regional/local needs and environments.
- QHH7000: QID’s multi-modal UHF RFID handheld computer/reader
- QMC9600: Industrial Smartphone mobile computer
- QMT200: Ruggedized reusable metal tag; 10000 programmable cycles
- QCT220: Barcode/cargo tag; Memory – 512 bits, 10000 programming cycles
- QMP400/QMP410: Ruggedized Mobile “Bluetooth” Label/Receipt Printer
- QGG8800: Ruggedized intelligent GPS + GPRS UHF RFID Tag
SOFTWARE APPLICATION/MIDDLEWARE COMPONENTS
CONTRAK Tracking Middleware & Software Application Platform
- Container Acceptance/Tag Commissioning Module
- Outbound Controls Operation Module
- In Transit Communications and Mapping Module
- Inbound Controls Operations Module
- Wed based Business Analytics, and Reporting Module